THE STRATEGYNEXT SERIES
The StrategyNext for CMOs Series’ is the region’s leading event for CMO’s and MarTech Decision makers to connect with their peers and the content which will re-shape how technology is managed within their business.
Technology is the engine room of the modern day business. For the CMO, it is critical that innovation intersects business culture, and organisations can understand place themselves in a position to take advantage of new ideas.
The StrategyNext series is different: short sessions, intimate discussions, presented in a collaborative format. Attendees are encouraged to connect and ask questions throughout the day.
We look forward to hosting you at StrategyNext for CMOs Sydney 2018. Take a look at the agenda and our list of industry-leading presenters. If you have any feedback we would love to hear it: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real insights delivered in an interactive, discussion-based approach. The selection of speakers for CMO Sydney include:
Strategynext for CMOs 2018
- Defining "digital" in marketing in 2018
- Are CMOs harnessing a multi-channel approach?
- Building the right team around customer ubiquity
- Should we be creating digital groups?
- Building a genuine message for your brand.
- The process of developing a modern narrative.
- How your business culture impacts your business story.
- What do customers want to hear about?
- What is Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning?
- Applying these techniques to marketing fundamentals.
- How front-end AI can impact your brand.
- Does a marketing function need AI skill-sets.
- The impact tech and innovation has had on how we market.
- Have marketing fundamentals changed?
- Managing Martech and new ways of executing campaigns.
- The impact the CMO can have on creating a culture of innovation.
- What does personalisation mean in 2018?
- Is all marketing personalised?
- The technologies that are assisting in delivering critical messages.
- Where to from here with targeted messaging.
- Technologies that are helping us build a customer dialogue.
- Understanding how to create a conversation with your customer.
- Use-cases, what has been working and what has not.
- The impact the CX has on the bottom line.
- Owning your brand in 2019, the challenges.
- The problem of working from digital-assets and ecosystems.
- Keeping messaging consistent, how important is it?
- OpenBusiness: how much of your brand are you willing to give up?
Have a question? Feel free to reach out below and one of our staff will be in contact.